Christmas Tree Decorations – Reindeer – Hoop Art – Outline Design Embroidery
Here is another project for your holiday! We want to share with you this wonderful and cheerful design. Holiday themed projects are always fun and this little reindeer is the cutest one around. So let’s get to it!
For this design, you will only need to know and use the Outline Stitch, French Knot Stitch and Satin Stitch.
What you need
- Pattern (Free to download)
- Embroidery thread
- -Caramel (reindeer)
- -Brown (reindeer’s Antlers)
- -Black ( reindeer’s eye)
- -Red (reindeer’s nose, collar and berries)
- -Green (plants)
- -Grey or Light Blue (snowflakes)
- Hoop (4 X 4″)
- Stick N Stitch or Transfer paper
- Embroidery needles
- Fabric (big enough for the pattern 4 X 4″)
You will stitch with two strands for all.
- Reindeer- Outline Stitch with caramel color thread
- Antlers – Outline Stitch with brown
- Nose – Satin Stitch with red
- Collar -Outline Stitch with red
- Make three Bells on the collar -French Knot Stitch with yellow
- Eye – French Knot Stitch with black
- Plants with berries
Stems and leaves – Outline Stitch with green
Berries – French Knot Stitch with red
- Snowflakes -Stitch with Grey or Light Blue
How to do Outline Stitch
How to do Satin Stitch
How to do French Knot Stitch
Hope you have a wonderful holiday!